General terms and conditions of ECS Electronic Construction Service
§1 Validity of Customer's terms and conditions and definition of terms
(1) These general terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from our company to any Customer in accordance with the respective version valid at the point in time the order is placed.
(2) Customers in terms of these business conditions are any natural or legal persons concluding a legal transaction.
§2 Conclusion of contract, storage of the contractual text
(1) The following provisions regarding contract conclusion are valid for orders via our homepage www.ecs-online.org as well as other media such as E-mail, telefax or telephone.
(2) All contracts will be concluded with:
ECS Falko Jahn e.K.
Isseler Str. 49
(3) Product presentations on our website do not represent any kind of legal binding offer but are general non-binding product information and represent a non-binding invitation to any Customer to place an order with ECS. By placing a purchase order with us, the Customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
We will accept this order in writing or in text form or by the delivery of the ordered goods within one week. After the effect-less expiration of such a time period, the offer shall be regarded as rejected.
(4) After receiving an order from our online shop, the following provisions apply: The Customer submits a legally binding offer of contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for in our online shop.
An order may be placed as follows:
1) Select desired merchandize.
2) Confirm by clicking „Add to basket“.
3) Review information in shopping basket.
4) Click „check out“.
5) Log in to online shop after registration and provide applicant's information (such as E-mail address and password).
6) Re-examine all given information and make necessary adjustments.
7) Place binding order.
After having re-examined all entered information and before submitting the binding order, the Customer may return to the data input mask by hitting the „return“ button of their respective browser to correct any wrong entries, while closing the web browser will cancel the order transaction.
Directly after placing the order the Customer will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming the receipt of the order (acknowledgement of receipt). The acknowledgement of receipt shall not be deemed an acceptance of the order, but shall inform the Customer that his or her order has been received. We will accept this order either by sending an order acceptance notice (written or in text form) or by the delivery of the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of contractual text for orders placed in our online shop: We will save the wording of the contract and send you your order information as well as the General Terms and Conditions via e-mail. The General Terms and Conditions may be accessed at all times at http://ecs-online.org/xtcmodified/shop_content.php?coID=3. Your previous offers are listed under „my account“ on the customer service page.
§3 Price, Shipping Costs, Payment Terms and Conditions, Payment Dates
Prices declared for private customers include the statutory value-added tax (VAT) as well as other price components. Shipping costs may be added. Business customers may acquire a special account in which prices will be listed excluding statutory VAT.
(2) The costumer may choose between advance payment and paying via PayPal.
(3) Should a Customer choose advance payment, they shall be obliged to pay the purchase price on conclusion of the contract without delay.
All our products are ready to ship immediately except if specified otherwise in the product description.
(2) No product will be shipped before we have received payment should the Customer choose advance payment.
§5 Reservation of Title
We shall retain title to the goods delivered until all claims deriving from the business relationship are met and payment of the purchase prize has been made in full.
§6 Right of revocation
Notification regarding Revocation
Right of revocation
Private customers may revoke the contractual agreement in text form (e.g. letter, fax, E-mail) without giving reason within 14 days or – if the item(s) has/have been delivered before the expiry of this period – by returning their ordered item(s). The period commences upon receipt of this legal information in written form, but not before the recipient has received the item(s) (in case of recurring delivery of the same type of items, not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfillment of our information obligations according to Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB (Introductory Law of the German Civil Code). Timely despatch of the revocation or the item(s) shall be deemed sufficient for compliance with the revocation terms.
The revocation is addressed to:
ECS Falko Jahn e.K.
Isseler Str. 49
Telefax +49 (0)6502401111
Effects of revocation
In case of a valid revocation, any services or products received by either side are to be returned and any accrued financial advantage (such as interest) shall be turned over to the other party.
Should the Customer not be able to reimburse services or products received (the amenity and advantage of using) wholly, partially or only in a deteriorated state, the Customer shall pay compensation for any loss of value. This does not apply if the deterioration of the merchandise is related solely to the inspection and verification of the product's properties and functioning in the same way the inspection would have been possible and common practice in a store. In the case of usage exceeding an inspection ECS reserve the right of charging the Customer any decrease in value caused by that usage.
Products which can be mailed as a package are to be sent at the Customer's own risk. The Customer shall bear the cost of return shipment if the delivered merchandise complies with the merchandise ordered and the price of the returned merchandise does not exceed 40 Euros, or if at the time of revocation the price of the merchandise is higher and the Customer has not yet provided the consideration or any contractually agreed installments. Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge for the Customer. Merchandise that cannot be sent as a package will be picked up at the Customer's residence. Obligations to refund payments must be met within 30 days. The respective period of time begins for the Customer with the sending of the notice of revocation or the merchandise itself, for ECS it begins with the receipt of the revocation or the returned merchandise.
End of notification regarding right of revocation.
§7 Contractual regulation concerning return costs in case of revocation
A private Customer shall bear return shipment costs when exercising their right of revocation in accordance with § 357 para. 2 of the German Civil Code (BGB) only if the delivered merchandise complies with the merchandise ordered and the price of the returned merchandise does not exceed ¤ 40.00; or if at the time of revocation the price of the merchandise is higher and the Customer has not yet rendered the consideration or any contractually agreed installment.
Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge for the Customer.
§8 Contract language
Contract languages are German and English, translations into other languages are not legally binding.
§9 Customized products
Any custom-made product differing from the listed product versions in design or electric and electronic construction may not be returned, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
§10 Customer Service
You may contact our Customer service with any questions, complaints or claims on weekdays during our office hours from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm under:
Telephone: +49 (0)6502401111
Telefax: +49 (0)6502401112
§11 Delivery of tax-reduced PV articles.
For deliveries of components for PV systems to private homes, apartments, as well as public and other buildings that are used for activities serving the common good, the VAT can be reduced to 0% from January 1st, 2023. Please mark the corresponding checkbox in the shopping cart.
Please fill out the form and send it signed by post, email or fax.
The form will then be sent after the form has been checked.